Service Terminal (ST03A) V3.10.00
Here you can find an overview of the new features of Service Terminal V3.10.00 (released on July 2, 2019) since ST03A V3.9.02 .
- Textual notes in the Measurement and Data Log function are fitted to the text, decreasing their size.
- Textual notes are placed on the printout of Measurement and Data Log.
- Manual zoom function in Measurement and Data Log function. The user is able to enter the time range definition manually.
- Process Data did not work over Serial connection in the previous version, it is fixed in this release version.
- Spread curve function is corrected to keep all channel drawings in their slot after fit to window.
- Vertical auto scroll was switched off automatically after zooming. In this release, this automatic switching is removed.
- Absolute and relative time scale is supported in print out of Measurement and Data Log.
- Calculation of integral with trigger did not work in some cases in the previous version, it is fixed in this release version.
- Some error codes of IPS measurement were not displayed correctly, it is fixed in this release version.
- English, French, Hungarian, German, Polish and Russian