Service Terminal (ST03A) V3.5.45
Here you can find a quick overview of the new features of Service Terminal V3.5.45 (released on July 24, 2013) since ST03A V3.4.31 .
- Since the ST03A supports DCU and ESRA systems with different communication interfaces the ST03A provides possibility to set the operation mode (ESRA or DCU) to restrict the available ST03A functions for the chosen operation mode. This mode is determined automatically by the opened project file. It can be set manually only if there is no project file opened.
Features available only in DCU (Door Control Unit) operation mode
- Connection using RS232 (serial cable) to DCUs that implement DCU V3 protocol.
- Channels of PANEL and GRAPH pages can be measured from a DCU.
- Depending the project rights the I/O Channels, Process Data, Event memory, Event History can be used.
- Unit Information of DCUs is available with Default license.
Communication (the new supported devices are available only in ESRA operation mode)
Measurement and Data Log
- The logical channels got some new display modes. The default display mode can be set under Option menu and will be applied automatically for every new configuration.
- The project file can describe an expected board hardware STN number checking during Software Installation. In this case the ST03A will check the hardware STN number of the board and compare that with the project contained STN. In case of STN mismatch the ST03A will display a warning for the user, but the Software Installation can be performed.
- RB06A board is supported.
- English, French, Hungarian, German, Polish and Russian