ST03A V3.6.26 installation package
Service Terminal (ST03A) V3.6.26
Here you can find a quick overview of the new features of Service Terminal V3.6.26 (released on February 12, 2014) since ST03A V3.5.45 .
- This ST03A version supports the latest Knorr-Bremse products at the time (CB12A with new software).
- Screen resolution dependent user interface. The ST03A user interface applies the screen resolution settings of the MS Windows.
- Extended error reporting mechanism. The ST03A provides a new feature to collect and save all ST03A internal log files. It is used to send the saved log files to the Hotline for further analysis in case of any problem recognized in the ST03A.
- The measurement became more robust.
- A measurement session start can be initiated by clicking the Start button even if there is no alive connection. As soon as the connection is established measurement will be started automatically.
- Temporary connection losses with any device will not stop the measurement. As soon as the connection is established again measurement will be continued automatically.
- The measurement stops only on user interaction (e.g. clicking on Stop button, closing window).
- English, French, Hungarian, German, Polish, Russian and Turkish
EULA (End-User License Agreement) for ST03A V3.5 to V3.6