Service Terminal (ST03A) V2.7.34
Here you can find a quick overview of the new features of Service Terminal V2.7.34 (released on December 5, 2008) since ST03A V2.6.14 .
This version is a replacement to V2.7.31 which is not supported any more.
- German user interface and help content improved.
- Decreased startup time of ST03A.
- Multi-language project file support extended with I/O channel name translation possibility.
- Import expression function is able to import Trigger channels too.
- Corrected Trigger channel evaluation.
- Corrected evaluation of Trigger channel dependent CalcIntegral operator.
- Multiple project file (*.mpz) support.
- One *.mpz file stores the entire information for all ESRA systems in the train by containing more then one compact project file (*.prz).
- New measurement function:
- Importing predefined measurement views from *.xmc and *.xmd files.
- Expression importing from *.xmd and *.xmc files.
- Expressions to set the SU06A outputs.
- More informative measurement printout.
- Direct textual export of measured data.
- Comfortable filter file updating mechanism.
- Displaying CAN bus load.
- User predefined decisions for Software Installation.
- Support new Data Log of the CU boards.
- Support new CB09A board.
- Displaying log information of the ST03A.
- Support Vector CANcase XL CAN adapter.
- Support DGH03 external measurement unit.
- Importing project specific translation.
- Project independent event log opening
- Graphical representation of I/O channels.
- Microsoft Windows Vista support.
Major bug fixes
- General improvements in the communication layer.
- More efficient Software Installation support for remote boards.
- Comfortable channel filtering in Configuration dialog window.
- See Troubleshooting .
- English, German, Russian and Hungarian