ST03A V3.7.18 installation package
Service Terminal (ST03A) V3.7.18
Here you can find a quick overview of the new features of Service Terminal V3.7.18 (released on February 08, 2016) since ST03A V3.7.14 .
- The ST03A provides a new function to manage your frequently used IP addresses. It is possible to define a list on the Device Settings dialog window including IP addresses with human readable names of the target BCUs. In the new ST03A version you can select the target BCU to be connected from a list instead of typing its IP address. This file can be used by any newer ST03A versions. Installing a new ST03A version it does not require any user action to use the already existing IP Map file on that computer.
- Supports project defined DCU connection settings.
Major bug fixes
- Corrected version information handling of unit application.
- Corrected analog filter usage of SU06A accelerator channel.
- Corrected time format of Event History entries, now the time is displayed in GMT.
- Improved synchronization of simultaneously running services.
- English, French, Hungarian, German, Polish, Russian and Turkish
ST03A drivers for V3.7.18
EULA (End-User License Agreement) for ST03A V3.7